- Topic 1Introduction to exercise physiology and Bioenergetics
- Topic 2Work and power units, measurement through ergometric step bench, biclycle ergometer and treadmills and their relationship to predicted or measured oxygen costs.
- Topic 3Major principles and physiological effects of aerobic and anaerobic training
- Topic 4Prerequites, protocols and evaluation of laboratory and field exercise tests of physical aerobic fitness.
- Topic 5Characteristics of various exercise training protocols
- Topic 6Special considerations for exercise training in diabetics, cardiovascular and pulmonary patients, for the elderly and females.